Press play! This week, athletes from all over Europe and beyond start their entrepreneurial journey with AtLAS.
100% online, 100% free of charge, 101% worth it. Tailored to the specific requirements of high-level athletes, the AtLAS program represents a most flexible and hands-on study approach to advance their careers. In a cross-border approach, our international learners will be given the chance to enhance both their theoretical and practical competences when it comes to founding a business.
Five modules constitute the AtLAS curriculum:
- Module 1: The entrepreneurial individual
- Module 2: Basic skills for entrepreneurship
- Module 3: Entrepreneurial thinking & mindset
- Module 4: Entrepreneurial processes
- Module 5: Founding a company
Online-live kick off
The current Omikron situation required an adaptation of the original learning format. Now, online-live classes instead of on-site events are held at six European locations to kick off the program:
- University of Applied Sciences Joanneum , Austria
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland
- University of Turin, Italy
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- NOC Slovenia, Slovenia
Subsequent to these kick offs, the learners will participate in the AtLAS hybrid format, consisting of a 5-weeks MOOC and 2 more days of online-live classes. Athlete entrepreneurs and business experts act as supporting mentors in the program.
Join the journey
On Social Media, we will cover our common learning journey in the next 5 weeks. Follow our channels on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook to get exclusive insights into our athletes’ dual career experience with AtLAS.